Rules & Regulations
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd.
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
Rules & Regulations of the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center are for security purpose and for the smooth construction of the exhibitions. We would like to request the cooperation from the exhibitors and their contractors to strictly follow all the rules and regulations below :
- NOT TO…drive in concreate nails or dry bit rivals into floor, wall, and post surfaces of QSNCC.
- NOT TO…paint or spray directly onto floor, wall, and poet surfaces of QSNCC.
- NOT TO…leave materials, packing cases, rubbish, and equipment to block gangways, entrances and exits, fire hoses and emergency exits.
- NOT TO...spray any constructing materials in the Hall. This can be done at the loading entrance.
- NOT TO…hang anything from electrical tube and fire extinguisher of QSNCC.
- NOT TO…switch on/off or connect electrical unit from QSNCC Electrical Main Distribution.
- NOT TO…operate electrical sawing machine or any dangerous working machinery in QSNCC. This can be done at the loading entrance.
- Exhibitors who reserve space-only booth, NOT TO…use walls of other connected booth.
- NOT TO…operate trolley inside the QSNCC without covering the floor.
- NOT TO…bring in gas, explosives, radioactive, highly inflammable or other dangerous substance into the building. This can be done at the loading entrance.
- NOT TO … operate any constructing tools that may cause toxic and inflammable consequences. This can be done at the loading entrance.
- NOT TO…bring in animal into the building unless authorized by Event Services Department.
- NOT TO…smoke or drink alcohols when working in the Hall. Smoking areas are provided outside the building.
- NOT TO…construct, remove, or replace exhibits during the opening hours.
- Please clean the place, clear all the construction materials, rubbish and debris immediately after the event.
- Please wear badge at all times when in the exhibition hall.
- All exhibitors and contractors are request to abide by the venue's rules and regulations. N.C.C Development & Development Co., Ltd. have all the rights to stop, suspend and/or charges for any damages caused by the construction when exhibitors or contractors overrules.
N.C.C Management & Development Co., Ltd. would like to thank you for your cooperation and hope your event will be very successful.